Rider training BASIC
This is our two day basic training. We start from scratch with throttle/clutch control, balance exercises, lifting techniques, braking exercises, cornering and riding up- and down-hills. After that we continue to more advanced exercises, but always at a comfortable level for you.
We adapt the exercises individually, so that you can grow at your own pace and still feel challenged. We stay mainly in our training area, but a few short trips to apply what we have learned, are also included.
Included in BASIC training:
- Set-up of the motorcycle and riding position
- Balancing the motorcycle
- Lifting techniques
- Active riding position and balance while riding
- Throttle and clutch control, slow riding
- Emergancy braking. How to use front and rear brakes effectively
- Function of ABS. Should it be switched off and when?
- Momentum to create stability by using the throttle on loose gravel
- Off-road steering, how to make the bike go in the desired direction in the terrain
- Cornering & counter balancing
- Stopping on a slope. What to do, if you have to stop on a slope or if the motorcycle stalls
- Up- and down-hills
- Starting on a slope
- Gravel tour with feedback from instructor
- Possibility to test ride different GS models
Note that the excersises above are to be seen as examples. The training will be adapted individually depending on participants.